PREMIUM QUALITY SOD AND SOIL
Visser’ offers options!
We know that your client's lawn is an investment in the beauty and value of their home. With that in mind we focus on what your clients want from their lawn:
We also realize that there are some needs for you as a contractor as well:
- They want a lawn that looks great
- They want a lawn with minimal maintenance
- They want a lawn that is environmentally responsible
- You want a professional working relationship
- You want fast and responsive service
- You want a product that equals your own standards
At Vissers’ Nursery and Sod Farm, we continually strive to meet these needs. When installing our sod you are getting quality you can trust. We are confident that our Premium Blend Kentucky Bluegrass and Certified RTF Fescue will save you both time and money while giving you the best looking lawn for your customer.
Sod For Sale
Vissers’ Nursery and Sod Farm Advantage
- Our sod receives the best cultural practices
- Irrigated regularly, so sod is always beautifully green and full; even in the hot summer months
- Bright green, every time, guaranteed!
- High quality maintenance program to ensure a strong root system
- Our field consist of sandy, loam type soil so even during the wet spring and fall months our sod is easy to handle
Wholesale Sod Pick-Up
Our yard is stocked and organized for the convenience of our wholesaler customers. Stock is continually replenished from our fields. The sod is cut daily so it is never more than 24 hours old. With such a large stock on hand, chances are your crew will never have to wait. Just drive to the main farm and load up, or call and have it delivered, it’s that easy – and that efficient!
Each roll covers 10 square feet; 2 feet wide by 5 feet long. One pallet consists of 70 rolls; 700 square feet. Big 325 square metre rolls are also available through our installation services.
Wholesale Sod Delivery
Sod can be delivered by our fleet of transport and one-ton trucks. The forklift off loading service allows customers the convenience of having the sod placed exactly where needed.
Topsoil for all of your landscaping needs. Our sandy loam soil is sifted through a screener and is light weight and easy to work with. The topsoil is screened onto a concrete pad to prevent contamination. This also enables us to extend their topsoil supply time in the spring and fall.
Seed & Fertilizer
We offer a wide variety of custom seed and fertilizer for all of your lawn maintenance needs.
Sod Staples are used to keep sod in place on slopes to minimize erosion. We sells 8 inch wooded and metal staples.
Big Rolls provide fast and efficient installation. Large rolls also produce a more uniform and mature look with fewer seams. Big Rolls are 3.6 feet wide. These rolls are only available with our installation services.
A small Kubota Tractor with dual turf tires is used to install the big rolls therefore making minimal disturbance to the existing grade. A John Deer Tractor with a landscape rake will re-grade the area used to bring the large rolls to the sports field
At Vissers’ Sod Farm we support our product after it has been installed on your lawn. We are able to keep up with the demand to water newly installed sod with our fleet of water tankers. This allows for efficient and uniform watering, even in during the hot summer months. We are so confident in our product that there is a one year guarantee on all of the sod that we install.
At Vissers’ Sod Farm we use only the highest quality certified seed blends to meet the needs of our customers. We can provide the following service:
Advantages over Brillion seeding:
- Consult with customer to create turf blends that meet the needs of a specific site
- A certificate of analysis for our seed can always be provided
- Can provide any type of seed mixture from specification
- All material required for good germination are applied in one step
- Spraying allows for a very even application, reducing the need for reseeding bare spots later on
- The fibre mulch helps to retain moisture essential for good germination.